UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Sherri L. Hobart" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri L. Hobart
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:08:58 -0400
I wholeheartedly agree...I also have a kindergartener going to Brown.  This
is her first experience with school (first experience for ALL
kindergarteners!) and they have never had to "watch for traffic" to such an
extreme before.  Yes, they know to look both ways, but in all of the
excitement of starting school for the first time, are they really going to
remember?  At the very least, we should have posted security in the mornings
and afternoons when the kids are coming and going and traffic is crazy.

             <---Sherri--->
--
Sherri L. Hobart, CPS
Administrative Assistant