SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2002

From:
David Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:06:20 -0700
Glad you at least made the flight. I'm sure your
healing will be much faster or at least more enjoyable
in Coz rather than Choo-Choo town!

Saturday I got a painful reminder why I prefer to saw
off tree branches from the ground with a pole saw,
instead of using a bow saw while on a ladder. It's
much easier to dodge a limb that drops earlier than
planned!

David H.