SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2002

From:
Mark Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:26:50 EDT
Thanks Kent

We all use APEKS Tech 50s and Tech 40s.  My son and I have one of each in
which case we will keep using the 40s necklaced and give them the black cover
plates and shorter hoses (they are currently yellow) and continue using the
longer hosed Tech 50s with the yellow cover plates (they are currently black)
as primaries.  My wife has double Tech 40s, so I'll just make sure her
primary has the yellow cover and longer hose.
Regards
Mark

If your regs are different, I would use the best one as your primary and