SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2002

From:
Mark Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:08:26 EDT
Here's a new one to add to "DPTNST"... Don't pull the Nurse Shark's
Tail"..."KYFFATLM"...."Keep your effin fingers outta the lion's mouth."
Where were this girl's parent's or adult supervisors?  Who could be so stupid
and ignorant with kids in their care as to let this behaviour go on.  Dollars
to donuts, these kids were tormenting or at leaast taunting the animals, not
to mention probably baiting them with scraps of food.  My heart goes out to
this girl and I hope she enjoys a complete recovery, but please, use a little
common sense.

All of this underlies the exteremely questionable appropriateness of having
caged predatory cats in a restaurant environment to begin with.  What ever
happened to the concept of two for one Margaritas at Happy Hour to bring in
the customers?

Have a good weekend all...from the "Now I've heard everything file"
Mark

<A HREF="http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/073002/met_10046701.html">Lion bites Southside girl, 13, in Mexico 07/30/02</A>