SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 02:06:26 -0400
Since this list IS 'Sydney & Elsewhere', I thought it appropriate to
pose a challenge to you blokes and blokettes to write a short (less
than a picture) essay on the subject "If you have only three days to
sightsee in Sydney -- here's a list of what you should do (detailed
itinerary) and why."

To even the playing field somewhat, there should be NO MENTION of
"Strike's Reef" OR scuba diving activity of any kind.   :-))

That could come in a second installment of a series of articles that
might even be suitable for Strike's internet mag.  :-)

This one is strictly about Aussie and Sydney Kulcha!

If no one is interested in playing this game, it's okay too. :-)  I
would have to play harder with my book(s) on the subject.  :-)) I was
merely flabbergasted by the enormity and variety of what appear to be
"must sees" in Sydney that could easily keep one busy for a month or
three.  So, putting an arbitrarily SHORT span of "3 days" might force
all the been-thar folks and Strike more of a challenge for the list of
recommendations.

-- Bob.