HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 4

From:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:03:54 -0700
Denys and Stan together

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...

Mike Berkowitz
Guess? Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denys Beauchemin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tape to tape copy

And to add a few more shortcomings:

Lack of newest tape technology support (LTO Ultrium, SDLT, DLT1 and even AIT
and 9940.)  Inability to turn off AVR.  In a library environment, the user
interface (recall/reply) is not needed.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 288-7438
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com