HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 4

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:34:28 -0700
Hi James & All :)
   Thanks for all the input (and some great points that I didn't think
of being the Professional Paranoid that I am! hehe)

    James... to make sure I understand this... if I don't have the
account FTPGUEST, then anonymous FTP is not possible?  This is the way
we want it on both our boxes...

Thanks,
Art "TGIF! " Bahrs