HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 4

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:28:11 +0100
Neither PRINTSPF or MPEX's %PRINTI will give you the jobcard which I think
that you would need to be able to restream the job. If you have MPEX then
the command you need to use is %SAVEJOB. This will save the entire jobstream
(jobcard included) in a PRIV file. The %DOSAVED command can then be used to
resubmit it.

regards,

Robert W.Mills
Systems Development Manager