HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 4

From:
"Paveza, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paveza, Gary
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:16:16 -0400
I think I'd be more concerned with our Declaration of Independence.  It has
a reference to a Creator, and to Nature's God.   Next thing you know, that
judge will be declaring it unconstitutional.  Is it time to learn the
Queen's English?  Just think, we've been paying taxes to the wrong
government for years.

Another thought is what is to be done with the prayer said just prior to
each session of the Supreme Court?  Are they unconstitutional?  Or all the
President's who are sworn in?  Guess they have no legal standing :)