HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 3

From:
Farnaz Jaliawala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Farnaz Jaliawala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:42:55 -0500
Hi. I am looking for a systems support person for the  HP MPE Operating
System in the Midwest area.  Specifically, this person needs to have
experience with MPE and knowledge on the MPE OS, Tools and Utilities,
Performance and Networking products. This position is focused on providing
3rd level support for the customer and will involve resolving problems in a
reactive manner and in implementating proactive fixes and process to improve
the operating environment. This person will be expected to participate in
the development of action plans required to identify and resolve system
problems for customer's escalated sites.

Minimum Qualifications/Experience:
* Job requires use of analytical ability to investigate and resolve product
problems and recommend solutions or workaround.
* Must possess high technical knowledge on assigned products, good
communications and interpersonal skills, and have demonstrated good judgment
in problem resolution.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in EE, CS, EET or equivalent education and
related progressive experience, with a minimum of two years experience in
problem resolution. Additional Qualifications:
* Assists national response centers in resolving difficult problems for
customers.
* Responsible for assigned loaners and assures that they are in a constant
state of readiness.
* Assumes responsibility to drive the escalation management review and
monitor process between the factory and field.
* Active in the use and evaluation of predictive, preventative and
pro-active tools.

Please email me or call me if you are interested in this.  Thanks and I look
forward to working with you in the future. Thanks.

Farnaz (Ferny) Jaliawala
Sapphire Technologies
Technical Recruiter
Phone: 312-629-3500 ext 216