HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 2

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:51:15 -0500
Al, sounds like a FILE EQ either from STDIN or COMMAND intrinsic is pointing
to a POSIX HFS file name, but part of the HFS path has been deleted, renamed
or never existed...since it sounds as though the program used to run, the
path should have been there at some point.  If you have the source code,
check for the path name in the source, and also check JCL (or CMD file) to
see if a file EQ exists.

HTH,

Ray Shahan

"Life is what happens while you're busy making plans", John Lennon