HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 2

From:
Paul Courry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:43:17 GMT
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me,
>  it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and
>  that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

NEWSFLASH!

Today, The Roman Catholic Church, in a move to lower expenses, bought out
Millstones Inc., the worlds largest maker of millstones.

Quoting the Holy Father: "Our costs for shipping millstones for use in America
were getting out of hand. By opening up a local plant in each diocese I believe
we can reduce personnel costs dramatically." When asked if this was a move
towards more vertical integration in the market the Holy Father replied: "We
already baptize them, school them, marry them, train them to be priests and
bury them, consider this a move into a niche market to better integrate the
process of seminary training, priest deployment and early retirement."