HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:22:07 +0200
The dumpreading tool is nothing more than a TELESUP program called DATPROG,
plus an NMPRG file called SYMOS. It's standard on every system.

The problem is not reading dumps, it's the interpretation. As Stan correctly
underscored, access to source is, if not vital, at least a powerful help.
Access to internal MPE knowledge is close to vital. Access to documentation
is important as well. Former HP/MPE Support Engineers may be ideally placed
(THIS IS A BLATANT PLUG) to perform dumpreading.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Département Systèmes et Réseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"