HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 1

From:
"Paveza, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paveza, Gary
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:17:54 -0400
You're absolutely right in that it is not the same thing.  However, one
problem (and far from the least), is that a vast majority of people are
unaware that there is more than one religion.  While the government should
not necessarily be devoid of all things religious, it should also not take
sides with a PARTICULAR religion either.