SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2002

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:16:47 -0500
Wow, what a concept: a publication that prizes editorial content over
the vacuous blathering 'sound bite' style common to so many of the
diving publications these days.  Naaaaa, it'll never last!  :-)

Congratulations on a fine first issue.  Where do I sign up?  Do you take
credit cards or will you take some of my old gear in trade for a
subscription?  I have an old SeaTec Manta BC around here somewhere that
still contains a few sips of a fine 'domestic' vintage of PhycoPlonk.
:-)

Great job!  I look forward to many more.

Best regards,
Russ