SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2002

Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 13:39:35 -0500
> Sounds like even the last-minute fill-the-seats charter deals in Dallas
> are getting sky high (what happened to the $99 fares?).  Ain't comparable
> to regular fares, and DFW ain't ATL either.
>
> -- Bob.

There are still some advertised 119 round trips but there are invariably no
seats available at that price. I did find a 350 pp trip but it was to CUN
and I figured it would cost the difference in aggravation and dollars.

You are correct that DFW is not ATL but which is better is a matter of
personal taste and opinion.  I would rather spend time at DFW than ATL but
then, I know DFW much better than I know ATL.