HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 4

From:
David T Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:29:54 -0600
Right On!

In fact, why not form an organization, perhaps the obverse of the ITAA?

BTW - the IEEE (and probably the ACM) does excercise an attenuated voice
supporting our interests. Perhaps we should join the IEEE?

I'd like to see us all unionize.

Dave Darnell

"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 06/26/2002
02:13:44 PM

Please respond to "Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>