HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 4

From:
Michael Marxmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:24:17 +0200
Hello Ken.

I just got aware of your message to hp3000-l ...

Ken Lake wrote:
> I just downloaded HP Eloquence. I am trying to install/ configure this. It
> gives me two options.
> 1. Local Machine :  On selection, Blank screen appears.... NO action!!
> 2. Server Machine: On selection gives error "unable to establish connection"
>
> Any answers????   Any suggestions?????

What about providing some context (such as operating system and
version,
what exactly you were trying to do, etc) and sending support requests
to the intended address?

I can only _guess_ you are on HP-UX and encountered a problem with
swinstall.
You might find our "getting started" guide helpful.

It is available from the HP Eloquence web site:
http://www.hp-eloquence.com/hp3k/

Please submit problem reports to [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps
Michael

--
Michael Marxmeier           Marxmeier Software AG
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]  Besenbruchstrasse 9