HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 4

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:07:07 -0500
>   1) Each and every one of those H1B workers is successfully
> living on the salary they are getting.  It isn't unthinkable.

Hell, why not the wages of a migrant farm worker!

That's the point right?  We should be thankful for what we have, never
aspire for more, and even if you realize that your government has passed
laws that put you as a citizen at a disadvantage to someone who is not a
citizen (even though that government is supposed to be, by, for and of YOU),
don't make waves, just do your job that you're lucky to have, and shut up.

I ain't NEVER going for that &^%$.

Ray Shahan

"Life is what happens while you're busy making plans", John Lennon