HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
Guy HPTraderOnline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guy HPTraderOnline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:02:23 -0700
Here is the sixth sense:
http://www.erox.com/SixthSense/StoryOne.html

It still has a physical sensory organ.  The seventh sense takes time to
develop or an energetically charged event, i.e. the mother who knew her
daughter was hit by a car before she was called.  The person who took the
call said she was already out the door running.

Guy "We spend 90% of our time looking at 10% of our environment" Avenell