HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
Jim Mc Coy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:54:09 -0400
This trick only works on thenew bills.  Also the other side is supposed to be the roof of the Pentagon on fire.
As far as where they get the time to come up with these things, I guess it's just how you use your spare time.
Some people use thier time to think these things up, others use the same time to chat about on the internet.

jm