HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
"Simpkins, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simpkins, Terry
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:21:02 -0400
Anyone who has ever had a dog, should appreciate these.

 Top 10 Dog Pet Peeves About Humans
 --------------------------------------
 1. Blaming your gas on me.... Not Funny
 2. Yelling at me for barking. I am a dog you idiot.
 3. Taking me for a walk then not letting me check stuff out.
    Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
 4. Any trick balancing food on my nose.... Stop it.
 5. Yelling at me for rubbing myself on your carpet. Why did
    you buy carpet?
 6. Getting upset when I sniff crotches of your guests. Sorry
    but I haven't quite mastered the handshake thing yet...idiot
 7. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why
    we chew your stuff up when you are not home.
 8. Taking me to the vet for "The big snip", then acting surprised
    when I freak out everytime we go back.
 9. Dog Sweaters
 10. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throws. You fooled a dog! What
     a proud moment for the top of the food chain you nitwit.

Terry W. Simpkins
Director ISIT
Measurement Specialties
757-766-4278