HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:03:51 +0200
Michelle,

if I am not completely mistaken, then this should be possible
even with reporting tools like BRW (Business Report Writer) or
QUERY. Just add the required XML tags to the "layout" at detail
or group header/footer or report header/footer sections. As far
as I understand, the XML tags are not quite different from the
formatting used in "classic" reports.

Let me know if you'd like an example for clarification.

I once customized a BRW report to include HTML tags for writing
HTML tables to an output file (instead of group and report level
headers and totals). I don't have that example at hand now, but
it was fairly straightforward at that time (long ago).

Lars.