HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:06:52 -0700
You can't do the change while something has a hold of a port. So if the
spooler is active for the port you need to do a stopspool before doing
the dynamic reconfig. After the reconfiguration it will automatically do
a startspool, if you have done a headoff in the past that will be lost
and you will need to do it again.

Hope that makes some sense,
-Lane

Behalf