HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 2

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:02:04 -0500
In message <[log in to unmask]>, Tom Emerson
<[log in to unmask]> writes

10 is binary for 2. There is no third state, or group. I guess between
us we are proving Dori/Phil's point.... :-)

But there is weirdness here.... to me, reading on comp.sys.hp.mpe,
Phil's post appeared empty, and the whole 'raw text' is: