HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 2

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:54:43 -0700
> From: Larry Barnes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> just a thought, could it be that by not responding to survey's many
customer
> have voiced their opinions?  Sometimes silence rings very loud and to the
core.

HP's already made the assumption that users of old stuff are not CUSTOMERS.
HP and Interex have repeatedly made the mistake of too-heavy survey usage,
along with un-answerable questions in those surveys, along with the
requirement that the survee (do I get credit for a new word?) repeatedly
enter his various demographic info in fine detail, obviously for obnoxious
marketing purposes.

Silence in this case indicates "don't give a damn, our HP3000s are boat
anchors".  If you know anybody who's using MPE (they might not even know
it), get them to submit a response to this survey.

Tracy Pierce