HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 2

From:
Wayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:17:57 -0500
How about those of us who believe HP *is* the problem, and that getting as far
away from them as possible is the best solution?

(Yes, I'm in an especially cynical mood today.  Your survey does have merit for
those who want to continue working with HP.  However, it doesn't cover my
situation, which is that of a formerly *extremely* loyal HP customer who now
opposes doing *any* business with them ever again.)

"Jonathan M. Backus" <[log in to unmask]> on 06/14/2002 04:43:23 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]