HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 2

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:09:21 -0500
This may help a little:

If you enter a tilde  at the command line while in VI, the display will
toggle between where you currently are, and where you previously were.

So, if you move lines 80/101 to line 300.01, then enter a tilde, you will be
returned to line 102 (or the first line succeeding line 101).

HTH,

Ray Shahan

"Life is what happens while you're busy making plans", John Lennon