HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 2

From:
"Schlosser, Robert J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schlosser, Robert J
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:02:38 -0500
Joe

        What we have done is to define a different ldev with a setup file to select
        the tray. Then anything sent to that printer will print from that tray.
        Your original ldev will still have its output come from the default tray.

Robert Schlosser _ MPE-CSM
Ochsner Health Plan
(504) 219-8134