HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 1

From:
Chuck Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:18:11 -0500

/sarcasm on

So, a foreign government arms a pays a third party to attack and kill
civilians in my country and in response my country must limit itself to
diplomacy. Well, I am sure that will prevent them from repeating the attack.
After all, we get thousands of people dead, 2 buildings destroyed and
billions of dollars worth of damage to our economy and they get a good
talking too.

Sounds fair to me.

/sarcasm off

One thing I think history has proven is that you cannot talk to fanatics,
particularly religous fanatics, they do not listen and will do anything for
their cause.

They have publicly declared us the enemy and now they have attacked.

Sounds like war to me.

Comments are my own, not my employer's... etc.