HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 1

From:
Ferran Jorba <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ferran Jorba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 04:01:46 -0500
Hi Bob,

thanks for your reply.  I'll keep your post, as it looks interesting,
and we may use your ideas later on.  However, for our needs, we just
created an alias for a single account, as the new jobqueue was for
another account, and we no longer modify global limits.  This is how
we did it, using the ideas of the previous posts:

limit !jobs="" !sess=""
if ("!jobs" <> "")
    limit !jobs;jobq=hpsysjq
endif