HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 1

From:
"Harrington, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harrington, Don
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:06:35 -0700
From John Dunlop:

        Mind you, I think education here has got worse due to various
sociological "new ideas" which haven't worked and to a lack of
teachers which is not surprising considering how little they get paid.

What teachers get paid (nearly anywhere you go) is a travesty, considering
the responsibilities we give them to educate our children.  Now, in the
spirit of full disclosure, my wife is currently at school getting her
teaching credentials, so I may be a tad biased (although I do also have four
children who are or have been in the public school system).

Don Harrington
Sr. Systems Analyst
Facilities Applications Support
Shared Services Group
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707 M/C 2R-32
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
(v) 206-544-5679  (f) 206-544-5788  (p) 206-797-6360

The opinions expressed in this e-mail reflect those of the sender.  They do
not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Boeing Company unless
specifically stated otherwise.