HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 1

From:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:16:55 -0500
Hi, John
Coincidentally, Before Japanese attack the Pearl Harbor, Washington
finished
decodes the Japanese version of Enigmam machine, few days later Japan
attacks the Peral Harbor.

Koala picture and alqueda

They post a harmless koala picture to the website, then few hours
later they post almost identical picture to the web-site again, Unpack
those picture files to text file, then run with delta(diffrence) there
is Evil's Command codes for IT(International Terrorist).

Is it possible to have Virtual MPE prompt on Linux machine?

Cheers, post as is ...