HP3000-L Archives

June 2002, Week 1

From:
Barry Durand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Durand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:22:01 -0700
We have a customer who has a printer that when
they do a SPOOLER 123;SHOW the status is *STOP.
I know this means STOP PENDING.   We have tried
various SPOOLER commands and also SHUTQ, OPENQ
and a few other things.   When he tries to
STOP the spooler it says that it is already stopped.
When he tries to start the spooler, it says "start not
performed".   He has tried doing an ABORTIO on this
device and it never returns "No I/O to abort" but it
also does not seem to have any affect.   Short of
rebooting does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Barry
Barry Durand           [log in to unmask]
Allegro Consultants    408.252.2330
http://www.allegro.com/people/durand/index.html
Opinions are mine, not my employer's