SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
David Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 05:24:14 -0700
I concur, and add kudos for your fine job as our
official event photographer.

Nice job putting the collection together, especially
considering that you no doubt are busily packing for
Cayman! OTOH, maybe you are experienced enough at such
trips that you can pack and head to the airport in a
matter of hours!

Have a safe trip!
David H.