SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:14:58 -0400
On Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:46:38 -0400, Alfred E. Kirkland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>All,
>
>    Ok, , , here's my site with some photos of the "Choo Choo NEDFest"
>from last weekend. Most of the photos are mine, , , but, , I, , , er, ,
>, robbed some photos from Mike Wallace and David Hale to enhance the
>presentation.  I'm supposed to get some additional photos from Harold
>Pritchett.  When I get them I'll add some of his!!

Thanks for your editorial work in putting together a great collection
on some highlights of the Aquarium and the NEDfest.

The only missing FACE in your present collection is Harold's wife
Muriel.  I think the additional photos from Harold should take care
of THAT.  :-)

>This address should take you to the site!!
>
>       http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/alfred_bham/
>
>Alfred Kirkland
>Dahlonega, GA.

I don't know why the present site (though identical in URL to the
one I previewed the collection earlier) is more difficult to
navigate and did not offer the "slide show" or "full screen"
options.  Otherwise, it's perfectly navigatable.  Some great shots
from all of you (Al, Mike, and David).

-- Bob.