SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Mark Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:43:16 EDT
We just returned last night from our annual five dayer to Coz...which was
it's usual great success...trip report to follow after I catch up in the
office a bit.  As it turns out the whole "Cozumel on Thursday...Breakfast"
thread was kinda redundant as our hotel this year, the Coral Princess
included a perfect pre-dive continental bkfst. on the house...choice of juice
or fruit, toast pastry and coffee...all I want or need to eat before diving.
On Monday morning, getaway day, we decided to take your advice and had
breakfast at La Choza.  I don't remember who panned your suggestion, but La
Choza's breakfast were wonderful...as good as their dinner's.  I had eggs
with ham and mole and slivers of crispy fried corn tortillas which I could
have eaten all day...deeelish.  Chiliquilis on the side was absolutely great
also...thanks again you know your stuff and it was a memorable breakfast to
end a memorable trip.

BTW, Barracuda and San Juan on Saturday were two of the best dives I've ever
had.
Regards
Mark