SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
"M. Bevelhimer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:40:47 -0400
At 08:45 AM 6/4/2002 -0400, Steve Weigold wrote:
>No.. not a traffic accident, but the next best (worst?) thing.  We developed
>a transmission problem in our van Friday evening and ended up with first
>gear only.  To make matters worse we were somewhere in southern KY..

If you could have just made it to the top of that last hill you could have
coasted to Knoxville and caught a ride with us.  Sorry about the car trouble.

We missed you at the party.  In fact we were all going easy on the vegemite
just so there would be some left for you!  Can't say the same about the
Tim-Tams though.

-Mark B.