SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:32:29 -0400
Reef Fish wrote:

> An hour and 10 minutes after the scheduled arrival time, having been
> delayed in Chicago, either because of bring in too many Tim Tams or
> weather conditions, the Krazy Kiwi is at the Feeesh Aquarium!  :-)

Is that why they rolled out the orange barrels on the interstate around
the East Brainerd Road exit?

> As promised, she was welcomed and put to bed by a White Russian...
I'll bite my tongue and refrain from touching that line :-)

> If Steve doesn't arrive soon, none of us may be in shape to start the
> mini-NEDfest tomorrow.  :-)

He could be running a slolem (sp?) course among the numerous barrels.
No idea why the highway department feels an obligation to break out the
barrels at the most inopportune times, but not only did they decorate
your neck of the woods, they also scattered them about on my exit too.

I'll be there, with mom.  Dad went fishing down on the GA coast, and no,
they don't go out far enough for any decent diving even if I were up to
it (what little coast GA has, it's muddy and jellyfish-infested).

Jeff