SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 07:57:02 -0400
On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:27:00 -0400, Alfred E. Kirkland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Mike,
>
><<<Hehehe... after a week in Tn, she'll be a converted Redneck!>>>
>
>    I observed her eating "Grits" and "Bisquits n' Gravy"!!  I caught
>her eyeing a "Four-By-Four Pick-up" complete with an "Easy Rider Rifle
>Rack" in the parking lot of the Piggly Wiggly!!

We've already eaten at the (Logan's) Road House, but unfortunately
they don't serve her favorite road-kill.  But she was sufficient piqued
by peanut shells all over the floor (from peanuts served from a washer
at the entrance of the restaurant and buckets on every table) that
she took pictures of them thar things, obviously with the intention
of startin' her Redneck Franchise in Oz.

>She could be hooked!! <hehe>

But not easily on Scuba-SE!  (She's too shy <BWG>)  She's been heavily
baited and I thought she was going to bite at the baits thrown by Mike,
Strike, et al ... (when she took over my "command center" of PCs), but
she just sniffed at all the baits.  I saw no evidence of a bite.  :-))

-- Bob.