SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:57:27 -0400
Reef Fish wrote:

> Harold Pritchett is probably on his way back to Athens, GA now.  His
> wife Muriel doesn't dive.  His friend Don Egan doesn't dive either, but
> Don's wife Pat does.  The reason they were not in the group pix was
> that they were the last ones to arrive at the evening Party, and even
> with the seahorse shirts, there was only one Coz NEDfest shirt left
> for the group pose, so I suggested that we do the group pose then, and
> do another one after they arrive.  Unfortunately, I forgot to call for
> the pose of the ENTIRE group later.  Mea Culpa.  ;-)

Not quite.  We're still in Chattanooga and will probably head home
in the morning.  The reason we got delayed was we made the mistake of
waking by a book store and got sucked in.  I just can't manage to walk
by one of those places anymore.  By the time we got out, we were about
an hour late getting to the party.

Harold

--
Harold Pritchett
[log in to unmask]                                +1.706.546-0692

   Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.