SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:44:33 -0400
Reef Fish wrote:

> On the subject of pix for THIS mini-NEDfest:
>
> Al Kirkland the official photog already had his digital pix downloaded
> onto a CD ROM.  But he came up with this great idea that since Mike
> Wallace, David Hale, and Harold Pritchett all had taken many pix with
> THEIR digital cameras on various aspects of this mini-NEDfest, that
> each of them (including Harold) could select some of their best shots
> (enhanced by photoshop or not), and send THEIR collection to Al, and
> then Al could merge them together for a COMPOSITE of "pix from the
> Choo-Choo-mini-NEDfest" by Al, Mike, David, and Harold on a single
> CD ROM, which can be easily distributed to the participants of this
> NEDfest.
>
> Mike, David, and Harold ... please let Al know what you think and/or
> how you can send him your selection to him.  Thanks in advance to all
> you photogs!

I'll get mine on a CD and put it in the mail to Al as soon as I get
home.  I'm still in Choo Choo with our friends.  Probably will be
going home tomorrow.

--
Harold Pritchett
[log in to unmask]                                +1.706.546-0692

   Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.