SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Brad Stambaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:12:47 -0400
Viv wrote:
(snip)

<<Friday evening we met up with the rest of the Motley Crew for dinner -
Alfie, Dennis & Don. <<

Dennis mentioned several times that there were messages on my phone from
you folks at the Hyatt, but unfortunately I didn't get the messages. I
wish I had.

<< Not being able to dive with us due to their scheduled flights home
the next day they took up the opportunity to cruise around the island. I
think Brad was still around somewhere at this stage ... maybe he had
heard about Alfie's driving style.   ;-)))) Viv <<<<

Yes, I was still there! I cruised the whole island, and went to the
botanical garden. The garden was worth the time, but I wish I had not
spent so much time cruising. By the time I got back to Treasure Island I
didn't have the time to snorkel as long as I wanted. There was a lot to
do, and so little time.  ...Oh, and it wasn't my fear of Al's driving
that made me get my own car. It was everyone's fear of being bored to
death at the botanical garden.  ;-)  ...Oh well, I liked it. :-))

Brad