SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:36:37 -0400
It took me over 24 hours (flight and connection) just to get back from
the West Coast back to Choo Choo, and I'll be gone again ... after this. :-)
On my way drive back from Nashville, I learned that Jeff had been gone
the whole week too (taking a Geek COURSE in Nashville, of all things) and
just got back himself..

Glad to see the listserv page is up (again) <one of the UTC staff members
fixed it>, but I have time only for a short observation ...

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:20:49 -0500, Brian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Greetings all
>
>Thought it was time to jump up and say hello. My name is Nutt, been diving
>since '81, and about to go on my first bluewater dives. I will be going to
>the Flower Gardens in Sept. aboard the Sea Searcher, and to Coz in October.

Always like to see newcomers because they are so rare and really scarce
here.  The name Brian Nutt rang a bell with a sour note though.

>I would also like to thank Jan who answered the "what in the heck happened
>to scuba-l????" question,

Jan???   You mean THAT Jan whom even drove Strike up the wall, which is
not an easy feat for anyone?  :-)))

Why didn't you just say you're the same Nutt as b_cory_mcnutt, the
name you used in Scuba-L when you were a bad boy there?   :-)

Folks here know how to use the ARCHIVES, and can easily see you there.
Besides, who needs Jan to answer whatever happened to Scuba-L?

You're of course welcome here, by everyone, including me, as long as
you play it straight and don't try to make an arse of yourself and then
try to hide it.

Adios, ... till next time

-- Bob.