SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:35:19 +0800
Must takes many forms. People often say something nearly took their head
off. I reckon mine came within maybe a milimeter of being smashed to a pulp
by a flying trunk once, when I tried to feed an elephant that had been
separated from the others. There was actually dirt from the trunk in my haor
:-) I will never forget what an elephant in must looks like!

Bjorn