SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:10:30 +0200
At 25/06/02 07:00 +0800, Bjorn wrote:
>Mika wrote:
>
> >Haven't checked Indonesia's policies of late, so I don't know if Kuty
> >could go, but last time I checked Malaysia was not a friendly country. Has
> >this changed?
>
>Good point, I hadn't thought about that! He has to get a visa, unlike just
>about anybody else. Political conditions at the time would dictate
>requirements, of course, and it is way too early to speculate.

The political situation in my world is changing all the time (and not
always for the better) so I will not state a definite YES or NO.  I suggest
you'll try to accommodate everybody else's requests and set a date and a
place.  If I can make it (domestically ;-) , politically and financially) I
will be more than happy to attend.

Regards,

                    Kuty