SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:46:18 -0400
On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:30:21 +0800, Bjorn Vang Jensen
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> >For the record, Danna and I required NO assistance back to the
>> >boat...however, the during the long swim back, I determined that it was
>> >a perfect opportunity for Danna to brush up her OOA skills by sharing
>> >her long hose.  :-)
>>
>> Who's next to confess?   :-))
>
>I'll confess to not even thinking of attempting a swim when a boat I've paid
>thousands of Dollars to be on has a perfectly good dinghy :-)

True.  You lost a fin this time too?   :-))

>Of course, this WAS the one dive where I allowed Soyong to navigate... ;-)
>
>Bjorn

Good thing Soyong doesn't read this trash here.  :=)))

Speaking of hi-tech and invention in digital cams, you lamented the
lack of HUMONGOUS TTLs for those gadgets, but you apparently forgot
to mention that with the TTLs of the size you carry, someone should
have thought of attaching a motor to it and use it as a SCOOTER and
a TTL and you could chase down turtles and whale sharks as easily as
you can swim back to the boat against a "little current", without
resorting to Huw's Force Fins.   <BWG>

-- Bob.