SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2002

Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:38:45 +0200
At 20/06/02 09:48 +1000, Strike wrote:

>Great pics, mate!  It's good to see:  Andy still clinging to his 'BSAC
>Approved' head gear, (it looks as though the smileys have migrated upwards
>from his flippers!);

I think that someone had mentioned this here.  He had smiley's all over.

>Huw still hasn't managed to part with his Force Fins;

I did dive with him quite a lot this week and it seemed like he really
loved those.  Anyway, in the last dive he borrowed a pair of jets from a
member of the crew and tried to chase a turtle with them.  He used so much
air in this attempt that I don't think that he would ever try them again :-)

>Bjorn wrestling with a techno-spider-crab; and Kuty
>getting short-'chained'!  :-)

Is that something in English that I didn't get?

>What sort of camera were you using?  (I ask this in the hope that it's a
>digital and that one day, I might be able to get some shots like that!)  :-)

Al was using a digital camera and I have to say that I was really impressed
by the results he got.  Crusty's laptop and Bjorn's laptop made it possible
for us to see their pictures almost in real time and it was a ball.  Great
photographers were on this trip.  I am glad I am not one because I would
probably quit after watching their pictures.

Regards,

                    Kuty