HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 5

From:
"Craig M. Lalley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig M. Lalley
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:58:11 -0500
Federal Aviation Agency
800 Independence Avenue S.W.
Washington D.C. 20591

Dear Sirs;

I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings, and at the same
time getting our airline industry back on its feet. Since men of the
Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women we should replace
all of our female flight attendants with strippers.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked
woman, and of course, every businessman in this country would start
flying again in hope of seeing a naked woman. We would have no more
hijackings, and the airline industry would have record sales.

Now why didn't Congress think of this?

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton