HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 5

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:11:15 -0400
I overheard an HP Engineer say he went online just before the merger was
approve, to resync outlook and there was approx. 100 names added/changed
etc.

He then redid his resync the 2nd day after the merger and his file increased
by 1400+ names.

I'm not that familiar with outlook and this resync command but adding 1400+
names in just 2 days makes me wonder if this update was pre-planned weeks,
if not months, in advance.  If so, then were the 'pick slips' also
pre-arraigned during the same time period?

Hmmmm,   the new hp way